Terms and Conditions
- The CPL Distribution Limited Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply and be incorporated into all Contracts for the purchase of Goods made via this website, please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an Order. Your particular attention is drawn to Conditions 4, 13 and 14.4 - 14.6.
- Capitalised expressions used on this page shall bear the meaning set out in the Terms and Conditions of Sale unless the context requires otherwise.
- The provisions below in respect of Orders, Delivery and Returns are extra, more specific provisions in respect of purchases of Goods made via this website and are incorporated into the Terms and Conditions of Sale. In the case of conflict these provisions will be the ones to apply to your Contract, so please also read these sections carefully before placing your Order.
- A delivery charge of £10 for the first item and an additional £5 for each subsequent item applies. Delivery is free when spending over £40 in a single transaction (Delivery is FREE to mainland Scotland)
- Prices shown include VAT and are in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). All payments are to be made in advance of delivery/service by debit or credit card.
- Only one voucher may be used per Order, and must be used prior to its expiry date.
- The price displayed on the website may be lower than the price quoted if ordering on the CPL Distribution Order Line.
- Please read Condition 4 of the Terms and Conditions of Sale for more details on the Order process.
- Standard delivery is 3-5 working days, unless otherwise stated within the product description. Delivery times can increase during busy periods. We will do our best to keep you updated with texts / emails informing you of your delivery progress.
- If you are purchasing as a Consumer you agree that it is not essential the Goods will be delivered within the 5 working day period. If we have refused to deliver the Goods for a reason other than:
a) an event beyond our reasonable control - Force Majeure Event - as described in Condition 19 occurring;
b) a failure by you to notify us of vehicle access restriction
then you may cancel your Order straight away or you can give us a new deadline for delivery.
- If we do not deliver within the 5 working day period you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your Order if we do not meet the new deadline.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 8.00 a.m. and 6.00p.m. We do not offer specific delivery times or dates.
- We can deliver to most properties in England and Wales. Where we do not normally deliver to your area, you will be notified and given a full refund.
- You should notify us at the time of the Order of any vehicle access restrictions or issues that may prevent us from safely delivering your Order. A charge may be made to you for non-delivery or re-delivery of your order.
- Goods supplied in 50kg open sacks will be tipped by the delivery driver into a suitable storage container such as a coal bunker. Open sacks are reusable and will not be left at your property.
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs Condition 19 or the Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply.
- Our aim is to follow any delivery instructions supplied at the time of placing the Order. However, our delivery service (for all Orders) is to kerbside only. Delivery to anywhere else on the property is at the discretion of the driver making the delivery.
- Saturday delivery before noon may be requested, though cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to an additional charge.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact us within 14 days of delivery for a refund. Goods should be returned in original packaging and condition. We will arrange for collection of the Goods.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after the Goods have been received. To cancel you must inform us of your decision to cancel by a clear statement via telephone, letter, e-mail, or our cancellation form.
- If you cancel your Order we will refund in full, including any delivery costs you have paid.
- If you return or cancel your Order we will process your refund:
a) within 14 days of the day we receive back from you any Goods supplied, or
b) If there were no Goods supplied, within 14 days from when we are informed about your decision to cancel.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss of value of any Goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay. If you used vouchers to pay for the Goods we may refund you in vouchers.
Informational pages presented on our website are provided with good intent. Please be aware that whilst all claims are made to the best of our knowledge, some may be unsubstantiated. Before acting on information we supply, we always recommend that personal decisions are best made after acquiring information from a range of expert sources.
After Sales Service
We are pleased to assist all customers both before and after they have received the Goods Ordered. Please contact us for advice or information about any Goods or Services that we supply.
We have a dedicated complaints team. If you wish to make a complaint, please fill in our contact form, selecting ‘Complaints’ from the Enquiry Type drop down menu. Click here to read CPL's Complaint Handling Policy
- Orders received for Goods not authorised for use in smoke control areas are subject to your responsibilities in understanding and complying with the Clean Air Act.
- All Goods are subject to availability (not all depots stock all Goods).
- All sizes are approximate, unless sold by weight.
- All accessories shown are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Packaging may vary to that shown.
- CPL Distribution Ltd reserves the right to amend prices or withdraw Goods without prior notice, prior to the Contract being entered into.